'67 Chrysler New Yorker

SXArnold

Reaction score
I posted previously in the welcome section but started this thread as we continue to update the car. Northern CA car. The story goes...it was Grampa's car that he only drove to church and family functions, 18K miles on the odometer. You look at the pictures and tell me if there's 118K on this car. Look at the pedals, dash cluster buttons and interior. Trying to collect verification doc's from Grandson I bought it from. He says he did basic maintenance on the car for Grampa as a teenager (now mid-40's) until I bought it and the miles are correct. Every light and electrical system works as it should. We had to replace all four power window motors and replaced all service parts in the front end. 440-4bl motor that runs amazingly smooth. Car was repainted a brighter white but door jams still show the creamier original white. Note driver's side headrest delete, I read the '67 options list and it's on there, it could be ordered without it. Two rust bubbles the size of a quarter; one top of the trunk below the window, one on a rear fender. More updates as we address the few remaining items.
IMG_0725.jpg
IMG_0727.jpg
IMG_0720.jpg
IMG_0717.jpg
IMG_0713.jpg
IMG_0711.jpg

Nice car, I let you draw your own conclusions on the actual miles. I have seen a few '67 with only one head rest. Probably the guy ordered it and didn't realize the driver side was optional and the passenger side was standard. It was probably an early build or a new sales guy

Looks nice, how about a pic of the whole car? If it has 118K on it they were gentle with it. It's a '67 so headrests were optional on both sides.

nice car. don't be shy with the packard pictures either

Back