For Sale 67 Chrysler Newport Custom 2dr fastback Not mine Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
This looks to be a great car with a little wiggle room in the price which is in Canadian $

Nice leather ? bucket seats and no vinyl roof to worry about rust under, looks ready to drive home. Hope it goes to a good home...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1512165945

Hello decided to sell my all original un-restored 1967 Chrysler Newport custom two-door fastback survivor. Engine is factory original 383 4 barrel with oem dual exhaust. Trans and engine and drivetrain run perfectly. Maintance work done on the car after I purchased it was as follows; New KYB shocks, brake save cylinders, belts, water pump, hoses, brake switch, carb kit, and upgrade to Mopar electronic ignition distributor and orange box.

I Car was purchased four years ago from an estate sale east of Edmonton and I purchased from the family of the original owner. The Chrysler still has all original paint no body rust, and still has its all original interior which is very close to brand new looking condition.

The newport was never winter driven and has 41,000 original miles and based on the condition it looks accurate. It also runs down the road tight and quiet just like new, no loose steering or noises of any kind other than the 383 big block motor under the hood. Factory cruise control works perfectly as well in fact I just drove the Newport from Calgary to my cabin near Turtleford Sask. I also have taken it to Saskatoon and Loyd this summer on nice days, don't drive it in the rain though.The original paint is also very straight with some signs of chips and small marks as would be expected from a 53 old car.

Will entertain some trades for other Mopars or Toyota trucks, no junk please. I'm kinda looking for a 1967 1968 Chrysler 300 convertible, as well a half ton truck, so I'm testing the waters on my 67 Chrysler

$_5.JPG

$_59.JPG

8.JPG

$9.JPG

Beautiful color combo!:wideyed:
$13,500 asking.

Newport Custom with optional bucket seats with armrest/buddy seat and right side reclines with required headrest.
Cruise control,right side rear view mirror, cornering lamps
Optional 3 spoke steering wheel
Two tone paint.
Wierd wheel covers not correct for the car
Has 1969 Air Cleaner

exchange rate of 0.74 USD/CAD, so $9,990 USD asking.

If car is as nice as it seems, and i had a seat at the table, I am Ok trying to stay in the game at that starting price. feels fair

hope it finds a good home.

Nice car, interesting color combination, nice that it has factory cruise (not nice for plug changes!). I was going to say "1965 unsilenced air cleaner", rather than the correct single snorkel unit on my '67 383 4bbl (with factory single exhaust). Wheel covers are definitely not OEM. But it's the non-a/c that jumps out at me, but not unusual for where it came from.

Detail issues, mostly, though. It needs to find a good home!

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

not dissin', just observing. i dont trash peoples' cars here:)

seems to have a bit of body rust starting, and something is going on with the paint around the option tag and quarter-to-skirt area?

still a real, nice 53 yr-old car and as always a few things to discuss between buyer and seller on a look-see/deal chat.

not dissin', just observing. i dont trash peoples' cars here:)

seems to have a bit of body rust starting, and something is going on with the paint around the option tag and quarter-to-skirt area?

still a real, nice 53 yr-old car and as always a few things to discuss between buyer and seller on a look-see/deal chat.

And not sure why the left inner fender has been painted.

just a comment on the top, factory painted 2 tone would show on fender tag, something like JX2 for black top, perhaps I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back