67 dodge polara 2dr hardtop windshield weatherstrip ?s

67polara

Reaction score
hi I am looking for a windshield weather strip for my 67 dodge polara 2dr hardtop, mine has the trim around the windshield, all I can seem to find is a weather strip without the trim groove, so question on does anyone know where a guy can find one? Question 2 can you use the non trim groove weather strip and still snap the trim back in place? Thanks in advance.

this is about the closest pic I have of the trim at the moment.

IMG_4290.JPG

I was unaware that there was a specific grove in the seal to accept the chrome trim ... I've only ever pulled the trim off a 68 Monaco once about 20 years ago so I'd likely not be the best answer here.
Speaking of 68, did she get whacked?

I was unaware that there was a specific grove in the seal to accept the chrome trim ... I've only ever pulled the trim off a 68 Monaco once about 20 years ago so I'd likely not be the best answer here.
Speaking of 68, did she get whacked?[/QUOTE
Yeah I thought that was odd, After further inspection mine is also just a regular rubber and the trim snaps around the outside, Which makes the hunt a lot easier as far as the grill great grandma ran into some thing along time agoAnd great grandpa had that grill lying around so he put it in. I never changed it because I like the fact that that is how he had it

I'm an equal opportunity lover of 1967 and 1968 Polaras and Monacos. Also short of things that no longer worked, everything I own that was left to me by my grandparents or great grandparents is in the same condition I received it in unless it just didn't work. It all adds to the story.

Good news on the seal, man!

569C43FE-D7F3-4E95-AB5E-190D3AB731B5.jpeg
I tried to get the rear windshield gasket and they don’t have it but I’ll check about the stainless trim for the front and if I have it Ill message you! Well and if you know anybody with 67 Monaco 500 wide anodized outside trim please call me as I’m trying to finally get the body work done on a low budget as been laid off too long to spend much

7F222688-4CA5-465E-B32D-D73A7DEFAE43.jpeg

Are those rear tires WSW snow tires as the tread looks quite heavy even on the side?

Back