67 Fury III seat cover

Does anyone remanufacture the factory seat covers for a 67 fury III?
Legendary lists reproduction front and rear seat covers for 67 Fury III two doors.

legendaryautointeriors.com

Original material can be found at SMS .... and also a place in Michigan that has a huge supply of surplus auto upholstery but I couldn't locate it through a quick google search.

Legendary lists reproduction front and rear seat covers for 67 Fury III two doors.

legendaryautointeriors.com

Original material can be found at SMS .... and also a place in Michigan that has a huge supply of surplus auto upholstery but I couldn't locate it through a quick google search.

I see now. I had to down load the catalog. Thanks a lot. Cant wait to get this done!

I see now. I had to down load the catalog. Thanks a lot. Cant wait to get this done!

Legendary puts out a product thats about as good as you can hope for. I have their covers in three of my cars and was able to install most of them myself. I let a pro install the front covers on my 69 300..... A little beyond my abilitys......

300 in park 6 (Large).JPG

new front seats (Large).JPG

I just opened today my boxes from Legendary, let's see how their installation goes. Although first I have to sandblast and paint my seat frames.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Hello.

Question about the center cushion and armrest. There is a flap in the back of the center cushion.
The flap is made of similar material as the floor mat.

How should that be installed? Does anyone have pictures of it? Should
that flap go inside the armrest or something?

Kind regards,

JP

Back