67 Fury III

yellowkeeble

Reaction score
The engine is coming along. My engine builder just sent these pics and I'm downright giddy!!! My 440.2.jpgMy 440.jpg20141206_143918[1].jpg

20141206_143918[1].jpg

My 440.2.jpg

My 440.jpg

I'll be able to post more pics tonight or tomorrow of the engine. Should be ready to install by next week!!!! Transmission is done tomorrow. Can I get an AMEN!!!!!

440 bored .30 over with 10:1 compression ratio with flat top pistions, aluminum heads are 2.14" and 1.81" valves with solid lifters and I don't remember the cam specs off the top of my head. Pertronix distributor along with schumacher ceramic coated headers.

The cam is a comp cam. I'll update for secific lift and duration tomorrow.

Most of the time people put A lot of money and big engines in B,E bodies nice to see a change it should move that car around nice.

It looks right at home in the engine bay. When do you anticipate being able to take the car on it's first shake down cruise?

I'm out of town next week but hope to have the rest of the brackets and parts cleaned, painted and installed. The unfortunate part is the dual snorkle air cleaner will not fit due to the raised intake and not enough clearance. I'll tackle the wiring when I get back so maybe 2-3 weeks and it should be ready for exhaust and new shoes. Does anyone know where I can find the 8 pin wire connector for the engine harness that connects to the bnilkhead in the firewall?

air cleaner.jpg

I was truly hoping to find teh connector or a kit to replace the pin and wire. I'd hate to purchase an entire wire harness for a connector.

Back