WANTED 67 Fury tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please be a little more specific, which ones do you need?

Inboard?, outboard?, reverse?, the whole assembly?

GPAYMENT
If you have No Luck, Take a Look on Dodge Phoenix Car Club (Aust) on Facebook.
One of the Fellas there is Reproducing Lenses among which I see 67 Model.
Apparently he can do them in Red, Orange and/or Clear. depending on what you want.
Australia had Blinkers where you Fellas had Reversing Lights on Some Models.
All the best, Tony.M

Hi Guy,
Not a Problem, I Personally Believe this should be One of the Main Reasons these Forums Exist, to Help each other out.
Regards, Tony.M

Hi Tony.
I completely agree, thanks very much; since i retired i had hoped to finish the car and drive the wheels off but i had a stroke and lost my ability to drive, so now i just need to see it done so someone can enjoy it.
Best regards
Gerry

WARNING:
LONG & BORING RANT TO FOLLOW. (This May be better as a P.M. but I haven't learned the Art Yet).
I know how you feel, Been Collecting Parts for about Ten Years. (Again)
The Last Dodge I Owned (25 yrs Ago) was a 1959 Custom Royal 361CI Cast Iron P/B T/F.
(over the Last 50 odd years I have owned just about Every Model from 58 -72 (Australian)
I Rebuilt a 383CI Bored 30 Thou, Long Arm Cross Rams, An Aluminium P/B T/F, a "B" Body 8 3/4 LSD with Disc Brakes, Front Disc Conversion ETC., ETC.,
The Idea was to Build a Car that Looked Totally Original But had All Modern Running Gear. (The Old Brakes were O.K. in 59 But Now-a-Days No-One wants a 4 Wheel Disc Honda Zot as a Bonnet Mascot. LOL
Then I was Unemployed for 8 Months & You can't Live in a Car, So to Save the House I had to Sell it.
Retired about 3 Years ago, Since then My Health has Declined to the Extent that I find it Almost Impossible to Work on the Car.
(This Covid Thing is Not Helping by Restricting our Activity.)
Still the same I Sometimes Find there is just as much Enjoyment in the Anticipation as the Actual Destination.
This Time I have gathered a 69 Dodge Phoenix / Plymouth Fury Sedan, L.P.G, Air/Cond 4 Whl Discs, Gear Vendors O/D, True Trac 3.73 Ratio. Plus !
The List Goes On.
Just Remember to Dream, Without Dreams Nothing Would EVER be Accomplished.
All the Best & May God Bless.
Tony.M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back