67 Fury wagon cat whiskers

mag162

Reaction score
Looking to replace the missing weatherstrip that seals the glass to the door, I believe they are called cat whiskers. Are the 4 door sedan seals the same as for the wagon?
Also does anyone make a replacement for the tailgate window?

Looking to replace the missing weatherstrip that seals the glass to the door, I believe they are called cat whiskers. Are the 4 door sedan seals the same as for the wagon?
Also does anyone make a replacement for the tailgate window?

I do not believe that the sedan and wagon rear door cat whiskers are the same as the wagon doors are longer. I think QQE has them.

I would need a measurement for the wagon to compare to my sedan samples. I can make tailgate strips would just need a sample

I would need a measurement for the wagon to compare to my sedan samples. I can make tailgate strips would just need a sample
So my front window measures 22-1/4"
the rear measures 31"
and the tailgate glass measures 51-3/4"
Hope this helps

So my front window measures 22-1/4"
the rear measures 31"
and the tailgate glass measures 51-3/4"
Hope this helps

They are probably going to need you send them your current rear door cat whisker to use as a template to get the mounting clips in the correct place.

I believe that QQE bought out First Place Auto Products (or something similar). I had First Place make Cat Whiskers for my '68 Fury 4 door sedan 20 years ago so they should have a template for the front doors as I sent mine in to use as templates.

I don't have anything on the tailgate maybe I can make a template.

Front door outer is 22-1/2 with 7 clips. Rear door outer is 30-1/4” with 9 clips. Don’t door inners can vary depending on material used. I don’t have a pattern for tailgate

Back