For Sale 67' New Yorker "Movie-Limo" in Denmark - Rusty..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chryslerdude

Reaction score
Contact seller
Denmark is smaller than some of the bigger stamps, so of course it's been in a few movies.. being a company owned limo.. and as I live here in Denmark, it's my duty to post the car here, although there is no pics worth mentioning... and not recent either.
1967 Stretch limo NYer.jpg

Ad reads:
>> Limo 440 / Auto, built for "Nordisk Film", and has been used in "Olsen Banden" (A series of 17? feature films, about an amazing amateur gang, performing international class heists) - "Huset på Chr.Havn" and "Mig og Mafiaen". Car needs it all, but is the only one built, and comes with Danish paperwork. Call or write, if any more info is needed <<

The Olsen Banden movies, were (is) SO popular, that the several of the movies was copied / franchised in both Sweden, Norway and Germany. I've seen this car several times before, but now its for sale, and reportedly, in need of rescue.

Price is just over 3000 USD

I would assume, that more than this one was built, and what seller means, is that THIS one, was the only one converted here in Copenhagen.

Chrysler New Yorker...handles på www.VeteranPosten.dk

$3,333.00 USD. Interesting history, too. The first link can be read in English or Danish. There is a choice at the bottom of that ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back