Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Dodge Polara 500 | eBay No reserve
s-l1600.jpg

I wonder what the primer is hiding. Car is relatively straight, but often a car in primer is hiding a lot of bondo. Low mileage if genuine is a plus. Non stock interior is not. I think that this is probably about a $3k car, but I hazard to even give that value without a detailed inspection.

Dave

This car has been listed a few times before at an inflated value. I think the owner has received a reality check and is now ready to sell.
The description says it has some dents/dings throughout, a solid trunk and some suspected mud in the lower rear quarters. No mention of the floors. Due diligence there. Your 3K value estimate would be close, perhaps up to 4K. At that it would be a really nice project for someone willing to invest another 6-7K into it. One would end up with a safe investment.

"IMPORTANT- The drivers side door glass fell off the track. In the process of trying to put it back in I stripped the nylon gears in the window crank and failed to be able to get the glass back in place. This is the thing that pushed me over the edge and has made me want to sell this car"
:rofl:
I understand...

"IMPORTANT- The drivers side door glass fell off the track. In the process of trying to put it back in I stripped the nylon gears in the window crank and failed to be able to get the glass back in place. This is the thing that pushed me over the edge and has made me want to sell this car"
:rofl:
I understand...
Simple fix--if you know what you are doing.
C body regulators do not have nylon gears.

Simple fix--if you know what you are doing.
C body regulators do not have nylon gears.

Those are the key words! I suspect this fellow acted with his heart and not knowledge when he bought this car. Happens a lot. He likely overpaid, and has additional investment.
I agree, someone will likely get a great deal.

How did he pay for the interior to be redone, before he bought the car? :realcrazy:

I figured the same, but he lists it as money he spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back