67 Polara Bench Seat Foam

It's the same foam you can get at any upholstery shop, automotive or furniture.
You buy the block and trim as needed.

Thanks Commando1! I just found out that there is an automotive resto shop up here in Richmond, VT that is frequented by Jay Leno for his cars. A local classic car owner I spoke to this week from the Vermont Automobile Enthusiasts Club ( I just joined) here told me they are one of the best shops in the country! I will investigate & post what I find out about them.

P

Last edited:
LOL! ...I heard they, as most resto fare, have many different options to choose from and can actually be pretty reasonable. The guy I spoke to had his 61 Impala redone custom with some special leather and Chevy emblems everywhere. They did the head liner, dash...the whole interior which set him back 15,000 for the premium custom package. He said he purposely went overboard, but it isn't necessary...especially if you go with original reproduction options.

Again everyone, I'll let you know what I find out...It may take a couple of days b/c I am drowning in tax write-off receipts! I am also a musician and tax write-offs are critical in this business! yuk....lol

Stay tuned!
P

Back