67 Sport Fury 318 exhaust manifolds?

Michael67fury

Reaction score
hey all, ok I’ve been searching and googling exhaust manifolds and headers for my 67 Sport Fury, Factory 318. I’m gathering parts for a 318 motor build (between 300-400) HP. As I’m seing, headers are unimaginably impossible to find. So what would be recommendations for manifolds with the best flow that would fit my 67. It’s a non ac car, with PS.

I'm pretty sure that TTI offers headers and a complete dual exhaust system for your car. As for exhaust manifolds, you are probably limited to C Body 318 manifolds for a 67 - 68 318, assuming that you don't have a poly head 318 in your car.

If you're looking for anything that will work at you power level - a good performance rebuild on the 318, with a good cam choice based on your car (stock exh manifolds and guessing power brakes?) and a good intake and carb will make more than 300hp. Depending on the vacuum needs it might be able to make 350. Other choices and I do not know about fitment would be A body 340 manifolds (68-71) or Jeep Magnum manifolds. they both flow a bit better than the stock logs.

If you're looking for anything that will work at you power level - a good performance rebuild on the 318, with a good cam choice based on your car (stock exh manifolds and guessing power brakes?) and a good intake and carb will make more than 300hp. Depending on the vacuum needs it might be able to make 350. Other choices and I do not know about fitment would be A body 340 manifolds (68-71) or Jeep Magnum manifolds. they both flow a bit better than the stock logs.
I think a Dakota Magnum manifold might be a better choice. Jeeps had the starter on the passenger side, so the exhaust outlet curves in towrds the engine and will cause a interference i Believe. I have not tried this personally but from reading a few articles on this topic and my friend has aPolara 318 with Magnum 360 manifolds on it.

Back