For Sale 67 Sport Fury headlight bezels

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 Headlight bezels .. shiny but a flawed with some dings/scratches and a tab missing on one. Maybe OK for driver quality

PM me phone and email and I'll answer any questions and can send additional photos

SOLD

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (3).jpg

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (4).jpg

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (2).jpg

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (1).jpg

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (1).jpg

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (2).jpg

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (3).jpg

headlight bezels 67 sport fury (4).jpg

Last edited:
Or would trade for parts for my 68 Coronet R/T or 70 Road Runner projects:

B or RB aluminum intake
Dual snorkel or unrestricted breather
Cal custom finned big block valve covers
console 4 speed shift handle and or mechanism
15 x 8 Super Coupe wheels
15 x 7 B and E Rallye wheels
70 or 71 A or B body Rallye wheel Centers (A and B are diff bolt pattern)
Big Block Magnum exhaust manifolds
66 console
rear console cigar lighter plate

68-70 wood grain steering wheel
67-68 non-wood grain horn ring full or partial
70 RR turn hood mounted turn signals (go in rear of power bulge)
68-70 thumb-wheel AM 8 Track
70 AM-FM knob style radio
70 RR grill and headlight bezels and trim
70 Plymouth B body Deck lid
68 Coronet dash finish pieces,
68 Coronet 500 or R/T trunk finish panel or tail lights
68 Coronet Rear Bumper
68 Coronet Deck lid
68 / 69 Coronet bulge hood
68 B body Conv rear view mirror
6 way bucket seat bracket

PM offers and email and phone so we can discuss and exchange pictures

Cleaning houses and trying to raise more funds for my projects. My brother, father and I all collected parts for the last 30 plus years. Dad had a lot lot of mechanical items and some C body, Diplomat stuff and lots of mechanical parts from those and other cars. My brother had a bunch of engines and truck parts. I have the B Body stuff and a few C body items myself.

I'm trying to consolidate and get out of one garage (I bought Dads property and my brothers when they passed) so i can either rent or sell my Dads place. It's getting to be too much to take care of. My mother also has 2 properties so that's 4 yards to mow and 4 properties to maintain with stuff at all 4.

I'm seriously considering getting what i can and should moved from Dads and having a scrap man come to get the rest from Dads this summer.

Lots of junk but some good stuff. Just seems to be low interest for what I have or I'm way to high.

While I am trying to raise funds to get my R/T back on the road and doing best I can to price stuff I'm not familiar with pricing of non B body stuff as I'd like to be so I would welcome PMs with offers or a word to the wise to tell me a good price on anything I have advertised since I'm assuming I'm too high.

Some stuff is here with me that is smaller and i think someone should need and some stuff is at the storage .. its 2 hours from me but if someone wants it I'll go get it and get better pictures.

Parts like this are here. Parts like all the auto and manual transmissions and body parts are at Dads or my brothers.

I've got 12 engines and probably 15 transmissions. I had to move lots of stuff to even get to a lot of those so will continue to working to try and get to them so I can get good pics and descriptions of everything.

Well that was more of an explanation than I intended at first sorry for the lengthy response Stan :)

I'm not worried about scratches, but do they have any dents? I can't quite tell in the pictures.

Thanks.

I had 3 actually. Two sold but I still have one left. Should shine up like the other two above with some soap and water which is what I used on those.

No damage other than the obvious dent.

$35

108_7250.JPG
108_7247.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back