Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
Totally Retro 1967 27' Travco Motorhome

Bought a couple years ago with the high hopes of cruising the country with my beauty queen by now. In my opinion this is the most awesome of vintage motorhomes ever made!! Then life happened by blowing my neck and back so we bought a new unit. I was going to do candy apple red and white custom paint outside, update the flooring and do Retro colors inside. Everything worked when I bought it a couple years ago, was winterized properly and covered. Not rott or rust, has aluminum frame with fiberglass body over it. No known leaks. The murals on the sides are savable if you have the talent to touch them up.The dodge 440 does not currently run. Has the big automatic transmission.
I had sold it late last fall, took a deposit to hold it only for them sadly not able to come up with the rest this spring. I've held off advertising it till now hoping things would change for them as it was evident how much they loved it too. Take a look at the pictures, then give me a call if you'd like more info or want to come see it. I would consider a trade to help you out as long as it's easily sellable for at least what I'm asking for this awesome Travco.

00a0a_g3EJQzjOUoq_600x450.jpg
00202_1MfMRvVijRu_600x450.jpg
00T0T_2z26pZ6cH2I_600x450.jpg
00c0c_kxwupt34i2O_600x450.jpg

"The dodge 440 does not currently run. Has the big automatic transmission."

She's been sitting more than let on I suspect... Wonder what the big 727 looks like :rolleyes:

Still if I wanted a big Mopar RV with class... she'd be on the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back