WANTED 68' c-body brake switch with cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes identifying the parts you need is the next step. I think you have a 1970 c/c lever. I say that because of the shape of the end button , it’s rounded shape faces outward. I’m sure you need the single port servo along with a different brake switch not the vacuum style. Do you know how many wires come out of the end of your cruise lever ?

Same switch, $45 less. NOS Mopar Stoplight Switch for 1970-81 Dodge Plymouth 2947798 w/ cruise control | eBay

I paid $60 for a NORS on eBay a month ago. Brake Light Switch-Stoplight Switch Niehoff AL131W for sale online | eBay But those are gone.

With a little searching, these are the cross over part numbers. CHRYSLER 2947798 Switch

and after a little more searching, look what I found!!! CR4815 - 1970-76 Mopar A, B & E-Body Brake Stop Lamp Switch With Cruise Control Look like it's not available yet, but over $100 less when (and I guess "if") it becomes available.

I was just searching an ebay sellers stuff. If you search 2926676 its a switch that may help you? The part number is in the heading so it should bring the listing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back