For Sale 68 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
Saw this today and thought worth a post up. I like it but seems a little high, price wise, when you see others which have come up for sale recently? Had it been less than $10k I'd have been so tempted to get an inspection done.

Lots of pics though none from underneath.

I found a car a few weeks back and contacted the seller for more info and pics, told him I was from Scotland and he would not reply again, thought I was a scammer even though I gave him all sorts of personal info. So hard to find cars to buy when not in USA...

1968 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron

00N0N_58treyAg1pw_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_aQKXyudmTd6_1200x900.jpg

Very nice car, I’d hate to see it fetch less....
On a side note I’ve been wondering where to get nice floor mats, I never thought to look in a Cadillac.:lol:

The cream 67 from mecum is up for sale at almost $15k from dealer who bought it. Previous dealer could not shift it at $7k and don't see it being sold anywhere near that money.

If I had not bought the Caddy I'd probably have paid close to the $13.5K this is on at, seriously undervalued IMO when you see prices some terrible cars sell for on BAT. Citroen 2CV's for $21k WTF !!!!! Has anyone driven one of these piles of crap?

1984 Citroen 2CV Charleston

If I could get them to respond that is !:BangHead:

What's with that leather cover over the steering wheel centre?

Good question, if it wasn’t factory it sure looks very custom made.

That is the factory center cover.
It was Chrysler's poor excuse to meet the Fedrally mandated safety laws that year.

This Lebaron has the non-tilt column--which is odd in a fully loaded Lebaron.
Good question since you do not see the standard column very often in Imperials.

Here is a 68 Crown with same wheel in blue.
rusty's IMP 006.JPG

rusty's IMP 003.JPG

Priced a bit optimistically, but I have seen worse in terms of over-pricing. Black on black is always elegant for a LeBaron. Strange that what seems to be otherwise a fully loaded LeBaron does NOT have the tile/telescope wheel; however it makes things MUCH easier if/when having to replace the turn signal switch...……. Hope it finds a good home.

Triple black LeBaron. Wow, there are very few things better than that...

I wish I'd bit the bullet on this one which was for sale on Germany Netherlands border a good while back. At the time I did not know much about these cars or values and let it slip. The shipping from there to me was quite expensive but the car was a similar price (less) to the one I've linked to at the start of the thread. I much prefer the interior of this one and only 45k miles with no vinyl roof ?

Another one that got away :(

1968 Chrysler Imperial Le Baron Niederl?ndische Papiere Oldtimer for sale-EN

013_DSC1451.jpg

015_DSC1454.jpg

Rare Imperial LeBaron 1852 Built !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back