SOLD '68 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door parts grab!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
That's a complete power bench seat that just needs a cleaning.
rear seat is in same condition.
Headliner with bows is useable.
Doors have good tinted glass, soft weatherstripping, hinges, power window motors/regulators and door panels.
Door shells are virtually rustfree but passenger front has a dent that may or may not be repairable.
really nice driver quality front bumper.
Nice trunk lid that would also work on the coupes.
All trim is nice including the pieces still on the doors.
Decent dash pad with cracks that aren't gaping, still looks good.
Nice tinted back glass.
Make me any reasonable offer on any of it, it's all got to go!
all from same 25K mile car.
Parts are in Detroit area and are cheap + shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Story I got with the parts is that the car sat for years in such a way that it rusted from the bottom all around the torsion bar mounts and couldn't be saved.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Couple more.........

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

TRunklid and grille assembly are sold.

Yeah but winter is coming and its got to go! You should feel the seats, they're literally like new. They just have some stains and I think they'll clean up good as new and its a power bench! That would make for a nice upgrade for some of these guys turning these cars into mild customs.

I'd be interested in the steering wheel. PM Sent.

Last edited:
Steering wheel and horn pad are sold.
rock bottom prices here, you may be surprised at what I'd except.
the complete power bench probably has the most value but that'll likely be here till I find somebody local to realize the deal.

What would have been your first question, Fred? I'll ship any of it.

The upper power steering hose on my Monaco has been cobbled together. Also the remote trunk release button from the glove box is missing on my car. Don`t think I saw one in your pics. Let me know if you have these.

Steering wheel and horn pad are sold.
rock bottom prices here, you may be surprised at what I'd except.
the complete power bench probably has the most value but that'll likely be here till I find somebody local to realize the deal.

Matt,Thanks for the great deal on the steering wheel. Appreciate it!

You're welcome Kevin, no problem! Thanks for shelling out the 25 bucks for the wheel with horn pad!
Fred, this car had no power trunk release. Are you looking for the pressure hose or the return? I have them both but I'd just buy new if I were you. Both the hoses are yours for shipping if you want them.

Holy cow Fred, that's a mess! It's hard to even tell what's going where in that pic but if that's the low pressure line which I assume it is as the pressure in the high pressure side would blow the hose right off that tube with just clamps. This is an ugly pic but shows how mine are routed. I just got some good quality hose from the corner parts store and replaced the low pressure side with one length of hose with two good clamps. All that extra crap the P.O. did was needless.

image.jpg

Matt that pics explains a lot. Looks like I have a completely different psp. The attachment point on mine is not on top like your rather on the back side of the pump. I just assumed the original configuration was a solid metal line. Apparently not according to your pic. As you suggest it looks like something easily cleaned up with a lenght of hose. Thanks for your help on this.

Your welcome Fred.

68 Chrysler Dash Pad

Hi I had seen a close up pic of the dash pad although I can't find it now. Do you still have the pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back