68 Custom Suburban

68bbwagon

Reaction score
Just thought I'd tell about my wagon a little bit. It has a 383 in it, has cam, ported and polished heads, and three angle valve job. It still has single exhaust and everything else is pretty much stock on it as well. What i love about the wagons is that you dont see to many of them around.

Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

Wagons are very cool! Do you have a picture of your wagon that you could post?

wagon on the beach.jpg
This is my wagon on the beach in Daytona Florida last year for the turkey rod run.

wagon on the beach.jpg

Awesome! Welcome to the site.

How did you get that ride height? It looks great.

Thanks man I appreciate it. In the rear theres 3 inch lowering blocks. And in the front just lowered it by taking some turns out the torsion bars. It rides pretty good and it also has 18s and 20s on it

I love the looks I get from people when I drive it. I mean seeing an original wagon is kinda normal, but I want it to be something many people dont see.

It looks great & the ride height is just perfect. I would have put 18's on all four but wheels are personal taste.

Drive up to PA in July or OH in August so you can show that thing off.

Any pictures of the rear suspension?

I dont have any yet, but ill take some if you want me to. Its just three inch lowering blocks in the rear. And id love to make it up there one year.

You know Bob, you brought up the tent, you could get a head count of the guys who are going and divide the price up and have each of them pitch in fifteen or twenty to pay for the club tent rental. Problem with the tent is it almost becomes work.

Well Dave, we'll see how this year goes. We only had a few people there last year. I would think there might be a few more this year. We'll see.

I'll chip in on a tent but I'm not coming till Saturday afternoon. I'm bringing 2 or 3 buddies so put me down for 3 easy. Can you drink beer?

Saturday afternoon? The show is over by then....... you'll regret it. If you want to see everything you gotta be there Friday.

No, I cant drink beer ...... coke in a can or a glass bottle and Pepsi in plastic or at the fountain

Isn't the show open on Sunday? What time do the gates close on Saturday night?

Back