68 Custom Suburban

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great wagon, I too love the stance and your choice of wheel style, although a little big on the diameter.
Count me in on the tent thing for Carlisle, that reminds me I better register the Imp!
anyone coming to Detroit for Woodward needs to get a hold of me, my shop is right down the street from the heart of it and can be used as a home base, repair facility or anything else you need...Hell, you can even set up camp if you need!
no reason to be any more afraid here in Detroit then you are in any other major city.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great wagon, I too love the stance and your choice of wheel style, although a little big on the diameter.
Count me in on the tent thing for Carlisle, that reminds me I better register the Imp!
anyone coming to Detroit for Woodward needs to get a hold of me, my shop is right down the street from the heart of it and can be used as a home base, repair facility or anything else you need...Hell, you can even set up camp if you need!
no reason to be any more afraid here in Detroit then you are in any other major city.

You're absolutely right about big urban areas. I left my truck in front of Matt's shop all day and didn't have any problems. Just like any urban area, there's a difference in day time activities and night time activities and risks.

Back