68 fury fasttop

Bueller? Bueller? @Wollfen ?

stig eating popcorn.gif

You should come when Aiden comes. We can all meet at Garys. Might can get Sautered & Greer to show up too.
I have a window of possibility between December 22nd and Jan 1st... but Management will be demanding I let her control some of that time.

BTW, apologies @Rainy Day Auto ... but threads full of distraction are a FCBO trademark. We do our very best to concentrate and stay on topi... LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!

I have a window of possibility between December 22nd and Jan 1st... but Management will be demanding I let her control some of that time.

BTW, apologies @Rainy Day Auto ... but threads full of distraction are a FCBO trademark. We do our very best to concentrate and stay on topi... LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!
That’s fine. Just give me a few days heads up & we can nail down a time & day.

Let the pup have some rest, cantflip!

Here is a picture of the dash panel in my 68 sport fury. It just has 2 little covers that fill that hole in the panel.

9B2C90E4-02A7-4D9E-A944-719A5AF0BE84.jpeg

Been 50 yrs since I owned a '68 but if I remember correctly the left blank, next to the flasher, was the Top up/dn. In non-convertibles one of those blank slots could be for the rear window defog blower. In wagons one of those slots would be a tailgate glass up/dn switch. Since those three options are mutually exclusive only one slot is needed so no idea what the second slot was for.

I love it all because I am getting to know you guys. Any car talk is fine with me

If you happen to come across someone with a parts car I am looking for a rear bumper, trim around the tail lights, and a windshield for a 68 sport fury vinyl top.

That’s fine. Just give me a few days heads up & we can nail down a time & day.
Aidan will be leaving on the 16th.

I for one would like to know.

Only thing I can think is that I know the car was going to be a lowrider by the previous owner..... maybe some kind of mod for that????

I am sure glad this lowrider was broke and I was able to save this car from that embarrassment.

I intend to go back to an original stance, original wheel covers, and overall original look that Petula Clark would be proud of.

I for one would like to know.

Only thing I can think is that I know the car was going to be a lowrider by the previous owner..... maybe some kind of mod for that????

I am sure glad this lowrider was broke and I was able to save this car from that embarrassment.

I intend to go back to an original stance, original wheel covers, and overall original look that Petula Clark would be proud of.

You cannot be thanked enough for that save, AFAIAC.

I wonder if the former owner wandered in here with grand ideas and got chased off. So many don't understand we are trying to save them (and the car) from themselves.

Back