68 Fury III 2 Door Hardtop Windshield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knebel

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for a Windshield for my 68 Plymouth Fury III. Its a 2 Door Car with a Hardtop!

I Live in the Portland, OR. Area! If anyone has the Glass available and could also help with the Install, please let me know !
I could only find a brand new one from a Glass maker website and the Price was INSANE!:BangHead:
I would prefer a used one without any Cracks/Damages!

:sSig_thanks:, Knebel

Welcome aboard!

:sFl_america2:

I'm not familiar with glass suppliers on the west coast.

I have a good used windshield from a 1968 fury 2 door hardtop. I can be reached at 210-843-9063 or by email at [email protected]. Jason

I am looking for a Windshield for my 68 Plymouth Fury III. Its a 2 Door Car with a Hardtop!

I Live in the Portland, OR. Area! If anyone has the Glass available and could also help with the Install, please let me know !
I could only find a brand new one from a Glass maker website and the Price was INSANE!:BangHead:
I would prefer a used one without any Cracks/Damages!

:sSig_thanks:, Knebel

Still looking for a Windshield.

Does anone know which other cars use the same windshield maybe?

I bought my windshield for my 67 Fury 2 door hard top from auto City Classic in MN. 1 800 828 2212. Total with shipping to me was $354. Fastop Fury has a different windshield. Give them a call, John.

I am still looking for a windshield, I had found a new one, and two at wrecking yards but I refuse to pay 350 bucks plus 200 shipping for a used Glass with milky edges... the new one comes in at about the same price and the new gasket on top of it makes this a no-go financially right now... :( (around $750 Total and not even installed)

Im looking for a Windshield for a 1968 Fury III 2 Door hardtop without a crack, dont care if the edges are a bit milky if otherwise good and reasonable priced. I am 20miles from Portland, Oregon!

Still looking. If anyone knows a part number for a 68 fury III 2 door hardtop windshield, that would be great. All the ones I find seem to not fit ater some research (seller advertise them wrong for hardtop and fastback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back