For Sale 68 Fury III 4door parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Progrocker74

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few things for sale/trade. All are from my 68 fury iii 4door.
I'm beginning to strip her down, so more stuff is available, just haven't stripped it off the car yet because I'm still driving it.
I have posted my wants before, but for some reason my posts were deleted.
I'm interested in the side roof emblems for my 68 fury iii 2door Fast Top, and a passenger side door with no dents or rot. thats about it for now.. the project is coming along, unfortunately slower than I'd like.
Pm me if anyone is interested in the parts pictured.
Anyway, here is what I have so far..
Complete set of door panels in immaculate condition $150 obo/trade.
Complete set of black seat belts "front belts not pictured", great condition: $125 obo/trade.
Complete rear window moulding, with exterior trim included, in good condition: $125 obo/trade.
Complete windshield moulding in good condition $80 obo/trade.
Instrument cluster cover, 2 cracks could be repaired, otherwise in good condition: $60 obo/trade.
Instrument cluster dash light panel, great condition: $40 obo/trade.
Complete set of aluminum kick panels, in decent shape, could be cleaned up nicely: $100 obo/trade.

20160927_164641.jpg

20160927_164553.jpg

20160927_164828.jpg

20160927_164752.jpg

Last edited:
Have this too, not sure if anyone wants one, this one needs rebuilt..
Dimmer wheel for 68 fury..
I was saving it because the one in my 4door doesn't work. Eventually I'll have another one when i strip the dash out..
Anyway, i know these are hard to come by.
$50 obo/trade.

Attachments

• 20161008_171554.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 202
  • 20161008_171541.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 193
side roof emblems for my 68 fury iii 2door Fast Top,

I think I have a side roof emblem. I'll locate it and send some pics.

Also have a very nice rear speaker shelf molding for a fast top. There's a name for it but can't recall exactly what it is at the moment.

I'm looking for the plastic pieces in between the doors (interior). Sorry. Don't know what they are called but do you have them to part with? If not would you know the name I can search for. I'm new to this. I just got a 68 fury.

Do you mean the plastic sheets that serve as vapor barriers between door panels and the door?

You can get some heaving plastic sheets for that and cut your own

Do you mean the plastic sheets that serve as vapor barriers between door panels and the door?

You can get some heaving plastic sheets for that and cut your own
No. I'll try to get a picture today. There is plastic panel inside between the front and rear door. From the floor to about the glass. Mine a cracked on both sides.

image.jpeg
Here's a pic of of the passenger side piece. It goes on the c pillar. If you were in the driver side back seat it would be to your left hip. On a 4 door sedan :)

Last edited:
Both of the ones in my red car are cracked and busted into a million pieces.. same with the rear seat ones.. car must have sat in the sun for too many years and all the plastic stuff got brittle.
And i believe they are called post covers, 4 door only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back