68 Fury VIP hot rod video it’s nice

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Field Agent 880 was at the Run to the Sun show this past weekend at Myrtle Beach, SC & got us a video of this way cool 68 VIP hot rod. I wonder if this is a members car. My hat is off to whoever as this is a beauty. Hope you guys enjoy.
1968 Plymouth Fury VIP hot rod

Very nice car!
I don’t care for the air filters (they rot and disintegrate) and the Holley carbs and wheels (I would put 17” Torq-Thrust Ds on it), but very well assembled. The paint is fabulous!

Given how rare VIP's are I hate that the hood has been cut up. This car has been for sale for a while at various prices on Facebook. My recall is that the seller lives in NC. Can't tell if the inner fenders are dark green or black. Very odd that the owner put that intake on the car yet kept the stock 2 bbl log style exhaust manifolds. Manual drum brake car - the 4 door '68 VIP 383 2 bbl that I used to own also had a/c and manual drum brakes like this one. Kind of odd for a top of the line Plymouth to have manual drum brakes.

Given how rare VIP's are I hate that the hood has been cut up. This car has been for sale for a while at various prices on Facebook. My recall is that the seller lives in NC. Can't tell if the inner fenders are dark green or black. Very odd that the owner put that intake on the car yet kept the stock 2 bbl log style exhaust manifolds. Manual drum brake car - the 4 door '68 VIP 383 2 bbl that I used to own also had a/c and manual drum brakes like this one. Kind of odd for a top of the line Plymouth to have manual drum brakes.
I have a nice hood if he wants one

Back