WANTED 68 fury wiper fluid resevoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knebel

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking to find a cheap wiper fluid resevoir. Its one with an integrated pump. Mine fell apart just opening the lid thats how brittle the plastic is...

Nobody? I know i could buy the thing new but a used one ould be just fine if not brittle.

Nobody? I know i could buy the thing new but a used one ould be just fine if not brittle.

Would this one work for you ?? :wtg:

http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar...74-Chrysler-New-Port-Windshield-Washer-Bottle

attachment.php

This came in a bunch of E body parts I bought. I am asking $15 + actual shipping costs from south Florida. I can be reached by P.M.

You probably won't find a good used one, or the time you spend beating the bushes would be better spent into $$, getting a new bottle, and moving on with your car.

With that said, I'm unable to justify a new bottle for any of my cars, esp since I stumbled across this retrofit. Buddy was scrapping a Crown Vic (late 90s, probably) and the wiper bottle was the right shape. It probably took me an hour or so to figure out the mounting plate, to get all the holes in the right spot, but I don't really remember. I just know things that looks simple for me usually aren't.

Please ignore the loose wiring and focus on the genius of the bottle retrofit instead. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back