68 fury wiring diagram

Bvmarchisotto

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 68 fury convertible wiring diagram they would be willing to share? I seem to find all but the 68 online. I have found a blurry version of the engine side but I am about to redo the bulkhead connector and want to make sure I have this before starting. Thanks for all the help in advance.

Last edited:
This is all I was able to find in searching - keep in mind that My Mopar dot com has all kinds of downloads of manuals, parts catalogues, wiring diagrams and more. The entire service manual is available for a free download from here:

Service Manuals – MyMopar

Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. Click to download, save to a dedicated folder on your drive.

The entire parts catalogue is available here:

Parts Manuals – MyMopar

Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. Again, click to download, save to a dedicated folder on your drive.

Here's what they've got in the wiring diagrams page - not complete, but it's a start. The service manual will have ALL the wiring diagrams for your car, so dedicated small system diagrams (like Console, Power Windows, Locks, etc.), will be in the service manual, typically Section 8.

68FuryA.JPG
68FuryB.JPG

Are you looking for 68 or 69? I have dealer service manuals for my 67 i think 67 and 68 we’re almost the same. I could scan you some pages this weekend if you want.

Now I'm just noticing your post title and your post have different years. Title says '68, text says '69.

Whatever, now you know how to go and find it if it's '69

Thanks for the replies. It is a 68 fury, sorry I must have fat fingered when writing my txt. Thanks Ross Wooldridge for sharing.

Back