NOT MINE 68 imperial coupe

Gas tank is plugged,but motor runs well with auxiliary can. Will need a gas tank flush. Power vents work well. Power windows work,but could probably use lube and cleaning of channels.

Gas tank is plugged,but motor runs well with auxiliary can. Will need a gas tank flush. Power vents work well. Power windows work,but could probably use lube and cleaning of channels.
SGT, please check your In Box.. Pm sent. Thx

image.jpeg
Going through paperwork and car was sold at this local NorCal dealership.
Sign and dealership is long gone

Now because I'm a nerd like that I looked up Doug Dicker motors and his son has posted a little blurb about Doug. Evidently that particular dealership was in Concord and suffered a major flood in 1958. So they moved from there and Chrysler until 1962. In 1968 he opened the Corte Madera site that your Imperial came from. Oddly enough selling Alfa Romeos there as well. Talk about little and large.

I did pick it up post #27.
Been sitting about 25 years.
I’ve gotten it running well.
Needs a gas tank clean out.
Many features work. Have not got into trunk yet
It’s been raining for the past
month. It’s going to be a spring project to make a driver

Nice save and beautiful car! It's a constant battle to save these C bodies from the derby car animals!

A update for 68
I’ve been working at a snails pace lately. Life keeps on getting in the way.
Picked this 68 LeBaron parts car.
It was in a derby stash doomed.
I traded a stripped 67 imperial LeBaron and a 74 imperial front bumper for this 68 LeBaron 4dr.

One of my favorite things to do is to place a parts car next to a project car and swap over the best parts.
68 parts car has rare under dash 8 track,pass mirror,power vents and decent interior.
Mint flawless grille which I will be swapping over.

I will swapping gas tanks over as coupe has clogged tank.

IMG_6740.jpeg

IMG_6741.jpeg

IMG_6738.jpeg

IMG_6737.jpeg

IMG_6735.jpeg

IMG_6731.jpeg

IMG_6724.jpeg

IMG_6727.jpeg

IMG_6730.jpeg

IMG_6739.jpeg

Man I really love your Crown Coupe! I've always wanted an Imperial since I was a kid (I'm 61) but haven't had one (yet!). No doubt that your car will be a real beauty soon!

G'day Ken,

I trust that your watching the game today. It is a stinking hour day here, but the beer is cool even if it is only just past midday.

I was talking today about your Imperial. Are your still keen to move it on? I'm still interested. Let me know and I how you're enjoying the game.

Cheers

Simon

I still have it.
Have not touched it since
you were here.
Nothing comes in or out of
backyard til it dries out from
last weeks heavy storms

Cheers Ken,

Tough result.
I'm still keen, but I know you're weather dependent. Let me know when you're ready to move. I just need one thing and that is some form of title to show the shipper that it is legal to export.
I hour we can get a deal done. Cheers

Back