For Sale 68 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratzog

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine. If it's solid not an unreasonable asking price. CDN$ might be attractive to Americans.
1968 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe | classic cars | Belleville | Kijiji
$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

• $_35.JPG

View larger image

• $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
  • $_14.JPG
Date Listed 17-Feb-17
Price
$9,500.00
Address Belleville, ON K8P2T1

View map

Make Chrysler
Model Imperial
For Sale By Owner
Body Type Coupe (2 door)
Transmission Automatic
Year 1968
Colour White
Kilometers 33,000
Drivetrain Rear-wheel drive (RWD)
Fuel Type Gasoline
No. of Doors 2
2 Door Hardtop, 440 Auto, Dual Exhaust, Power Leather Bucket Seats, Good Paint, Nice Driver. Solid Arizona Car. Call 613 848 6401 and leave message or Email [email protected] Asking: $9500.00

It would really have to have some other good attributes to make me get over the manual vents. A really good color combo is most important to me I think.

It would really have to have some other good attributes to make me get over the manual vents. A really good color combo is most important to me I think.
Power vent windows. I bet thats an easy retrofit to fix.

Last edited:
I'm going to express an opinion here and that is that I'm not a fan of the grille and the lack of the interior wood trim on the '68s. For those 2 reasons I'm out on this one, power vents or not.
That's not to say I don't think these are beautiful Imps, you just wouldn't find me owning one over say a bunch of other Chrysler products.

Hope it finds a good home - nice clean hardtop, attractive color combination as well........

For some reason this particular car does not light the fires of passion within me but I would still rather cruise in it over an A, B, or E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back