For Sale 68 Le Baron $3.5k not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
This looks too good for a parts car, probaby 125k miles and had a repaint from White I think, might be the sun light affecting the pics. A good clean would make it look so much better ! Does not say if running.

Somebody must want this ? Guessing detmatt would if it were closer :poke:

1968 Chrysler

01212_kxLe1IucNv2_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_lVtFLEA19tc_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_9B9HBQHYhxf_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_4PSfV5nrzT9_1200x900.jpg

00b0b_aR9jMMsqUsY_1200x900.jpg

This looks more like badly faded beige, but it´s not white for sure.

I guess Matt would like to get less doors and the pickle off of his fleet.

Looks like it might have been silver? This one doesn’t do much for me as I’m not a big fan of the Lebaron roof and back window.
Looks like this one has auto temp?:lol:
E1388216-C56C-4EFE-9CFE-F1B6ADBCA1F6.png

But it has power vents :poke:
I did notice that and appreciate it but I could never personally get passed the small back window. I’m a floor to ceiling glass guy.:)
45F47C16-4C35-4381-90F7-F83E4A7A4987.jpeg

I like the big window too, but one can't have everything ;-D

Still seems a great buy if running, a good wash, change the fluids and drive about in it. If you run into issues later strip it and sell all the parts for more than you paid !

Just booked flights to go buy the Le Baron in Sweden, found a transporter company who go to Sweden every week to pick up or deliver cars. Reasonable price, had been quoted $7.5k :rofl:think they may have thought I was buying a Ferrari...

$7.5k :rofl:think they may have thought I was buying a Ferrari...
:wideyed::lol:

Send us a photo of their faces, when your reveal that you´re shipping a car instead of an image builder.

This one MIGHT be in that pinkish/purplish "dusty rose" color you dont' see very often. This one seems to be a "slick-top" (no vinyl) which was rare for those. Nice, rust-free clean, LeBaron though, hope it finds a good home. Appears to have black leather/grey cloth interior, which is a nice combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back