For Sale 68 Newport bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_2753.JPG
1968 front bumper from a Chrysler Newport. I've already taken it off. I can ship through Fastenal or pick up here in Youngsville, NC. $50

I'm not sure I did this right.
68 bumper
You’re in luck. I still have this one. I’ll have to give it a good look. Haven’t looked at in several months. I’ll check it over tomorrow for you. I. Pretty sure it’s good. Normally if they are bad I just toss them.

I didn't forget about you. I have to get to my bumper to measure and weigh it for the shipping.

Didn't think about that, never shipped a bumper bedore. Thought it would be bubble wrap and cardboard. Any idea about the weight and size of a pallet?

Didn't think about that, never shipped a bumper bedore. Thought it would be bubble wrap and cardboard. Any idea about the weight and size of a pallet?
I’m out of pallets but my local Fastenal usually has them stacked up & I can use one of theirs. They won’t ship unless it’s on a pallet. I’d say 30 pounds. Tell them I’ll use one of their pallets. Whatever they have at the store that will be big enough. See what they say.

If I could get fedex to pick it up from you would you be ok with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back