WANTED 68 Newport Engine Compartment Wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mac

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought a pretty nice 68 Newport convertible that had been vandalized in storage. They cut all of the wiring out of the engine compartment and stole the radiator and carb. The radiator and carb i have handled but need headlamp harness, engine harness,and a pigtail for a three speed wiper motor. If anyone has anything let me know!!
Thanks!!

I bought a pretty nice 68 Newport convertible that had been vandalized in storage. They cut all of the wiring out of the engine compartment and stole the radiator and carb. The radiator and carb i have handled but need headlamp harness, engine harness,and a pigtail for a three speed wiper motor. If anyone has anything let me know!!
Thanks!!
I have a complete harness from a 68 Newport vert $80 + shipping sound fair?

If MoveNup can't help you, i should have all three as well, just in case.

I will get photographs for you tomorrow, I prefer PayPal for payment. I will send you a PM with details!

IMG_9805.JPG
IMG_9806.JPG
I removed the harness today - it is complete- minus two connectors for the horn relay and connectors for the coil - the wires are there, but at some point in time some one cut the ends off. This is a three speed wiper motor and I snipped the wires of on the motor side of the factory connections. The only other anomaly is someone performed the amp meter bypass and I cut the wire from the splice under the dash. Just let me know if you are still interested. Thanks

View attachment 216638 View attachment 216639 I removed the harness today - it is complete- minus two connectors for the horn relay and connectors for the coil - the wires are there, but at some point in time some one cut the ends off. This is a three speed wiper motor and I snipped the wires of on the motor side of the factory connections. The only other anomaly is someone performed the amp meter bypass and I cut the wire from the splice under the dash. Just let me know if you are still interested. Thanks
Yes, work for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back