68 vip coupe

BlueFury, you said you posted a picture of that 1973 Imp? I don't see it anywhere.

73 Imperial LeBaron coupe

BlueFury, you said you posted a picture of that 1973 Imp? I don't see it anywhere.[/QUOTE
]

Here is the only picture I have of it right now. It could be 2-3 weeks before I get back up there for more pictures. I'll try to get my friend to shoot pictures but not sure how that will end up... LOL.

72 imperial (Large).jpg

BlueFury, you said you posted a picture of that 1973 Imp? I don't see it anywhere.[/QUOTE
]

Here is the only picture I have of it right now. It could be 2-3 weeks before I get back up there for more pictures. I'll try to get my friend to shoot pictures but not sure how that will end up... LOL.

Sorry, I thought it was in better condition. Don't make a special trip or go to any trouble for pictures.

poor judge.......

Man haul that poor old car off to the scrap yard and put it out of it's misery!!!!!!!!!! Jason[/QUOTE
]

MAN...... That car is a LOOOONG way from being scrapped. Your looking at a lousy picture taken from a bad vantage point. I wish I had taken more while I was there but was busy picking parts.
There is NO rust in the car. (The trunk may be have issues now because the back window was knocked out). The dash, interior panels and white leather seats are ready to clean and install. Good running 440 and trans. We installed a battery and everything electrical I checked, worked... even the antenna and am/fm. It was an untouched, complete car until I got there. I took the passenger side 6way seat platform and the passenger side exterior door handle. (The switch and door panels were carefully removed and near perfect condition). The car has a factory trailer towing package which includes a HUGE trans cooler and elec brake.
It's a gold mine of parts.

OHhhhh..... And no trees need to be harmed to extricate the car.

Last edited:
If that's the case that is a really bad picture!

Back