69 300 Convert in Milwaukee - super sharp car guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallhair

Rufus T. Firefly
Staff member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very sharp looking 300 Convert up there in cheese country for the northern contingent. I love the color and body color rims personally. Looks like he's willing to entertain trades ...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3703836938.html

1969 Chrysler 300 convertible - $7500 (oak Creek)

3I93F83Jb5N25Gb5H1d3p5a4b7a05f88a1228.jpg

3Ea3Gb3H45N65G35F4d3p25501f9e54e01094.jpg

3Ec3G83Mb5Ea5J25M5d3p19528cc3a4241fe2.jpg

I am selling a 1969 Chrysler 300 convertible. 60,000 miles. Automatic, power windows, front split buckets. Teal with white, interior. Runs well. Have owned for 6 years. New tires and rims two summers ago. Driven about 2500 miles. Nice shape!

Trades considered?

Last edited:
Price seems reasonable but we need someone local to check it out in person. Pictures shown are just bad enough to be misleading.

Price seems reasonable but we need someone local to check it out in person. Pictures shown are just bad enough to be misleading.
Yeah I wish he had taken better photo's and some of the interior. I've been doing a little searching to see if it's listed elsewhere with more/better photo's

Bob's on his way to Wi.; he could check it out.... or return with a completely different ride if he can trade his NYB in the process. :)

Bob's on his way to Wi.; he could check it out.... or return with a completely different ride if he can trade his NYB in the process. :)

Hey good point .. should someone alert him? Don't know the geography up there so don't know if he'll be in the vicinity.

Mark probably has a full story on it. If it was any good it would be on its way to Europe by now.

Yeah, I HATE that. Take some decent pictures, will ya. After all your trying to sell the damn thing, are you not. Instant turn off for me...in most cases unless its something really desirable I'll pass right by it if the pics are shitty.

A lot of guys here like that..... it doesn't bother me much since I am only kicking tires, except on Polaras

I emailed him no less than four times.......over a three week
period,no response

I love the colour but have already a 2dr HT in the same colour. I also have a CV so no need for another. (still don't get the CV thing. Most cars look better with a 2dr HT roof. Just my opinion)

Carsten

Oak Creek is a suburb of Milwaukee and I'll be there for one day. No location or response from this guy. I would be happy to take a look and pictures if I knew where he was. He's probably "up north" for the holidays. LOL!!!

I love the colour but have already a 2dr HT in the same colour. I also have a CV so no need for another. (still don't get the CV thing. Most cars look better with a 2dr HT roof. Just my opinion)

Carsten

Well Carsten the thing about converts is not about how the roof or roofline looks on a convert when it's up. It's about the fact that the LID COMES OFF MAN .. well folds down and away but that doesn't sound as cool.

Oak Creek is a suburb of Milwaukee and I'll be there for one day. No location or response from this guy. I would be happy to take a look and pictures if I knew where he was. He's probably "up north" for the holidays. LOL!!!

I sent him an email and so far no response .. mdh157 reports the same but he been trying longer. If we get a response, in time, we'll post here for you to check out. Or if someone has your number they could call. My hopes are not up that the guy will respond.

I'm still reading through the new posts and looking forward to your trip reports. Have fun BOB

to me it still looks better with a metal roof than without any roof. But as usual, that is personal taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back