For Sale '69 300 convert. on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauterd

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all, just wonder what your opinions were on this ’69. Top price prediction?

(Gary, check out that MSD ignition rig)

1969 Chrysler 300 Series -- | eBay

5yrty.jpg
awerwer.jpg
dadfg.jpg
dhjgh.jpg
eert.jpg
fgsfgfg.jpg
guiolil.jpg
iop[op[.jpg
'kp[.jpg
rtyrty.jpg

Looks like a nice car, love the color combo

I would guess 14-16 K top end ....

However would need some good eyes on it and see the underside, floor pans & trunk for sure

Nice interior, and a 440 to boot! Too bad there are not under-the-hood photos. Wish I had the garage space. I have always wanted a 300, and always wanted a convertible. I could have both in one car!

Hmmm....looks like a color change, originally white. Nice seats, but why leave the rotten carpet in? Nice top, but, again, why the plastic rear window? Should be glass. Not a $10k car, maybe $5k? Just my 2 pennies worth, of course.

Those, of course, are not original 1969 Chrysler bucket seats. Missing original triple pin stripes. Car looks too messed with.

I think it was done on the cheap.
I would have at least detailed the engine and replaced the carpet.
The front bucket seats are redone in a different fabric (design).
$3500-$5000, knowing you have to put more into it.

s-l1600.jpg

Looks like a nice car, love the color combo

I would guess 14-16 K top end ....

However would need some good eyes on it and see the underside, floor pans & trunk for sure

RECALCULATING !!! ...... RECALCULATING !!!

UPON FURTHER REVIEWS LEAD BY PREVIOUS COMMENTS I CHANGED MY TOP END PRICE !!

TO ...... $ 6,172.00 ....... Sorry for any misunderstandings that I may have caused.

100 amp Leece Neville alternator and regulator. I don't think that was an option for that car.

I think it was done on the cheap.
I would have at least detailed the engine and replaced the carpet.
The front bucket seats are redone in a different fabric (design).
$3500-$5000, knowing you have to put more into it.

View attachment 196826

Don't forget that the A/C will need a recharge :poke:

A superficial job at best but what out for the bilges...

Here is one on my CHP 69 Polara, the harness is unique, from what I can see it is correct.
2014-11-15_003.jpg

2014-11-15_004.jpg

Alan

my response from the seller:

Your previous messag: hi, can you tell me if the car has been repainted and if there's ever been any rust issues addreses on the car or underneath on the frame rails or floor pans? thanks.

New message from: trucks2459 (200
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpics.ebaystatic.com%2Faw%2Fpics%2Ficon%2FiconTealStar_25x25.gif
)

The car has been repainted many years ago, it was white. From what I can see on the ground it all looks original and very solid, I see no holes or thin metal. There are a few bubbles on front fenders and rear quarter panels.

Those tail pipes look like wagon tail pipes...like what my Dad's 71 T&C had...plus the cop goodies has me wondering if a swap happened in the past.

The engine code in the VIN is K and for 69 that is a special order V-8

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back