69 300 convertible...last trip

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Well....... My trusty old 69 300 convertible parts car made it's last trip today......... Dropped off at the scrap yard.

The only usable parts left were the doors...... and NO ONE ever seems to need them, and the trunk floor which was just to much effort to remove.

I did save the rust free dutchmans panel.... and trunk lid, just couldn't bare to see them scrapped. I also cut out the console mount brackets & floor in case someone wants to install a console in their car.

last trip 1 (Large).jpg

last trip 2 (Large).jpg

dutchman 1 (Large).jpg

Hate to see that happen but you can only hang on to it for so long.

I did save the rust free dutchmans panel.... and trunk lid, just couldn't bare to see them scrapped. I also cut out the console mount brackets & floor in case someone wants to install a console in their car.

how much do you wanna bet someone will post soon needing doors?

BTW, thanks for the idea abt installing a console........i might kick that around.

Hate to see good parts go buy how long do you hold onto them? I let a good trunk pan go a few years ago, what do you do with it?

I would have diced it up and hung it from the ceiling of my shop but that's one of my problems.

[QUOTE=polara71;95130]Hate to see good parts go buy how long do you hold onto them? I let a good trunk pan go a few years ago, what do you do with it?[/QUOTE]

I squeezed this vert like a lemon....... Parts went all over the world to help bring other cars back to life, not to mention the parts I used to upgrade Jazebelle including the disc brakes and sure grip that will be restored and added soon.

Back