69 300 convertible Need a windshield and dashpad

Jason A

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the site but so thankful I stumbled across it as it's inspired me to make my land yacht 69 300 convertible sea worthy again after 20 years of storage. Does anyone know of any sources where I can find a windshield and upper dashpad? Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I am new to the site but so thankful I stumbled across it as it's inspired me to make my land yacht 69 300 convertible sea worthy again after 20 years of storage. Does anyone know of any sources where I can find a windshield and upper dashpad? Thanks in advance.

The windshield is the same as the 2dr hardtop. www.vintageglass.com makes quality reproductions of most glass.

Dave

I'm 99% sure all 69, 70, 71 and 72, all Chrysler, are the same. Alot of these pads held up well over the years. I found a gold '72 junkyard that was perfect a few years back. I may need it, my '70 Newport convertible's black one was covered in thick grime, however after several degreasings and 303's, was perfect underneath. Unfortunately my '71 New Yorker's black pad has a small raised bubble on the top, in the middle. I'm hoping I can fix it and keep the original dash. You can barely notice it, but it bugs me, and I'm doing that car right.

When I put my car in storage the dash pad was nearly perfect. 20 years and relatively dry climate have wreaked havoc on my entire interior. The drivers side has now split so it may be fixable.

Back