WANTED 69-71 "23" Roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Polara383

Kid with ballcap
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in need of a roof for my 71 Polara restoration. This should be the last piece of the puzzle. My rear window/package tray was rusted beyond repair, and the one I planned to use was full of mud. I am in desperate need of it. There must be something out there.

Thanks.

20180309_163323.jpg

20181126_153935.jpg

Message_1537922801925.jpg

20180805_001640.jpg

Are you looking for the entire section similar to the red one pictured or just the interior package tray as the photo shows yours cut halfway out? I know where a good one is in a junkyard, I know it's good because I removed the back glass to have as a spare. Car is a 1970 Polara coupe. There has got to one closer to you. I'm in Edmonton Alberta Canada, if you can't find anything let me know, I'll send you some pictures. Murray Park?

Are you looking for the entire section similar to the red one pictured or just the interior package tray as the photo shows yours cut halfway out? I know where a good one is in a junkyard, I know it's good because I removed the back glass to have as a spare. Car is a 1970 Polara coupe. There has got to one closer to you. I'm in Edmonton Alberta Canada, if you can't find anything let me know, I'll send you some pictures. Murray Park?
More is always better. But I need a piece similar to what I had cut out of the other car. This would be ideal but it's got some rust. I need spotless.

IMG_20181225_162508.jpg

Last one looks iffy but the first two look promising. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see how hard they wanna kick me in the nuts for what I need.

I had parts (two full quarters) shipped to a drop centre in Niagara Falls NY from them, and the shipping was quite reasonable. They bubble wrapped them and pallet shipped them (don't know who their carrier is), and all was good. They ship all over the world, and it's my understanding they have a carrier who gives them a great rate due to their volume.

Are you still looking for this part? Pics aren't really great and the package tray cover is still on, however I am sure it is solid under there. I've never seen one even close to as bad as the one you photographed. A bit of surface rust of course, but solid. Accidental partial selfie!
IMG_20190219_160917.jpg
IMG_20190219_160926.jpg
IMG_20190219_161054.jpg
IMG_20190219_161051.jpg
IMG_20190219_160931.jpg

Are you still looking for this part? Pics aren't really great and the package tray cover is still on, however I am sure it is solid under there. I've never seen one even close to as bad as the one you photographed. A bit of surface rust of course, but solid. Accidental partial selfie!View attachment 263609 View attachment 263610 View attachment 263611 View attachment 263612 View attachment 263613
I have one on the way whenever the weather allows for safe transport...however....are all the wheel lip moldings decent? What is actually left on that...

I have one on the way whenever the weather allows for safe transport...however....are all the wheel lip moldings decent? What is actually left on that...

I doubt they're any good, or I would've taken them. I'll check though. Very little left on that one it's been in the same spot for five or six years now. There are still bits and pieces however. That's why this is my favourite junkyard, they respect the oldies and keep them around until they're totally stripped.

I doubt they're any good, or I would've taken them. I'll check though. Very little left on that one it's been in the same spot for five or six years now. There are still bits and pieces however. That's why this is my favourite junkyard, they respect the oldies and keep them around until they're totally stripped.

I would be interested in whatever salvageable stuff there is. I see the rear seat emblem/plaque in the middle may be in okay shape...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back