SOLD 69-71 Fury or Suburban: passenger front-door WTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobiasM

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a passenger-side front door for my 69 Fury. It is a 4-doored car with b-post/pillar...so NOT the doors with frameless windows, but the ones WITH windowframes needed.

Doors from 69-71 should work and those of the Wagons, too. Thanks @marko for pointing that out.

Thanks!

Update: sample-photo attached!

7A9532C5-3AE4-418B-A81C-C14FCFB145B1.jpeg

Last edited:
i believe a station wagon front door would work; i think they used the same front doors as the 4 dr sedan.
not 100% sure about the rear doors.
i think 69-71 ? doors have the same body crease but others here will know for sure

you might want to say where you are, hopefully you find 1 near you - shipping could be expensive.

i believe a station wagon front door would work; i think they used the same front doors as the 4 dr sedan.
i think 69-71 ? doors have the same body crease but others here will know for sure

you might want to say where you are, hopefully you find 1 near you - shipping could be expensive.

Toby is located in Germany, so not easy to find spare parts in his neighborhood ;)

Thanks for the hind with the wagons: yes, their doors would also work for my car!

Shipping-location in the US is at the moment either AZ or CO.

@bigmoparjeff : thanks, good information!

@LeBaron1973 : as pointed out already, this is not me...not only there is more than one „Tobias“ on this board, but there are more than 1 of „us“ even in Germany :lol:

Probably you meant member @Tobias74 ?

Looking for a passenger-side front door for my 69 Fury. It is a 4-doored car with b-post/pillar...so NOT the doors with frameless windows, but the ones WITH windowframes needed.

Doors from 69-71 should work and those of the Wagons, too. Thanks @marko for pointing that out.

Thanks!
Did you try Bildelar Osby in Osby Sweden ?

Sample of the door-STYLE needed, just that I do need a PASSENGER door:

03E7F7F2-B124-4CF7-8932-DE322FA63429.jpeg

I have a front door from a 70 Suburban. Tobias and I are already in contact. No expensive shipping, as I am a few hours away from him in Holland :)

FYI; The window frame on the rear doors on wagons have a sharp angle at the C-pillar as opposed to the rounded frame on sedans. You could probably switch out the window frame, as the body portion of the doors appear to be the same...

Thanks, Wishnu, we`ll keeping contact via email.

Your asking-price is very fair - appreciate it.

Though I would prefer to find a door in the USA, so that it can directly bolted to my Fury and by this the interiour is no longer apparently open to every person and every element.

Last edited:
You bought the Police car in Tucson AZ. I'm in Phoenix a few hours away and we could talk. This is my parts wagon 1970 Sport Suburban.

IMG_5081.JPG

IMG_5077.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

You bought the Police car in Tucson AZ. I'm in Phoenix a few hours away and we could talk. This is my parts wagon 1970 Sport Suburban.QUOTE]

Thanks for offering me parts @Darkrapid ! Sounds great, will send you a PM.

Awesome, Raoul, appreciate it very much...PM sent.

Here is a pic of my hood latches: each of their spring is missing and the in total 4 bolts that attach the hood.

BTW: does anybody know what is missing where I put the red circle in?

33423DB2-09C1-46CD-854D-1C3168A8AE83.jpeg

DB64B3A1-CEBD-4794-8A95-B2090A828612.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back