69-74 Full Size Mopar Station Wagon Tailgate Glass For Sale

f1967franche

Reaction score
Hello wagon aficionados. I have a NEW piece of glass that was given to me when I purchased my 72 Fury wagon. Apparently the guy did not realize there were two different type of rear glass made for that year and the one he/I needed had that little nib that sticks out to the side vs being almost flush which the piece I have for sale is. I've since located and installed a used piece of tailgate glass for my wagon so as I do not need this piece- I figure- ask here before just discarding it as I'm sure someone here will be interested. See pictures and hit me up if interested. I'm in Reisterstown Maryland and could inevitably ship it if needed as the box, packing is still in good shape from the original deliver years ago but whoever is interested would have to PayPal me shipping funds.

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2337.JPG

IMG_2338.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

IMG_2340.JPG

IMG_2341.JPG

Well- I've been sitting on it for a few months now, don't really need it plus -hey- who does not like a steal of a deal right? Plus- I figure- if I can help someone else out- maybe that positive karma will come back round when/if I need it some day :)

Hello wagon aficionados. I have a NEW piece of glass that was given to me when I purchased my 72 Fury wagon. Apparently the guy did not realize there were two different type of rear glass made for that year and the one he/I needed had that little nib that sticks out to the side vs being almost flush which the piece I have for sale is. I've since located and installed a used piece of tailgate glass for my wagon so as I do not need this piece- I figure- ask here before just discarding it as I'm sure someone here will be interested. See pictures and hit me up if interested. I'm in Reisterstown Maryland and could inevitably ship it if needed as the box, packing is still in good shape from the original deliver years ago but whoever is interested would have to PayPal me shipping funds.

View attachment 363046

View attachment 363047

View attachment 363048

View attachment 363049

View attachment 363050

View attachment 363051

Hello, is this glass still for sale? I need one for a 72 Monaco Wagon. You wrote that there are 2 types built in 72?

Back