For Sale 69-76 Power Seat Switch 2926202 6-way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeahrightgreer

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a 6-Way Power Seat Switch. Disassembled. Should be the same application for Chrysler products 1969-76. Middle switch is missing. Forward and rear motor switches are good and conduct voltage fine. Housing has good chrome. Part number: 2926202

The price is $0. Only fee is shipping. Just hoping that the parts for whoever is repairing or rebuilding one can help out.

IMG_4201.JPG

IMG_4202.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

Good on ya for tossing up some freebies so someone can piece together a working part from your leftovers. We can help each other in this hobby with the little, annoying stuff!

And it seems it's always the middle toggle that gets snapped off.....probably in 1973 at the drive-in movie. :rofl:

Can I put my hand up Greer? I have a switch in a seat base here that is missing a switch toggle. It is going to be given to Ripinator when he comes to get it too. Let me know, cheers.

Sure. The next time I’m headed towards you can I drop it off if it’s not time sensitive. Otherwise I’m happy to send it in the mail.

Sure. The next time I’m headed towards you can I drop it off if it’s not time sensitive. Otherwise I’m happy to send it in the mail.
Dropping off would be fine, Rip can wait, he has owned the seat base at my place a year now, I doubt waiting a little longer is going to hurt him. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back