69 chrysler brochure

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I found this 69 chrysler full line dealer brochure at the Turkey run. The pictured 300 convertible is shown with a set of the cast, (recalled) road wheels.
The wheels were discontinued and recalled in Sept of 68, early in the production run. They were the only road wheel avaliable on the 69 C's and are quite rare today.
Heres a scan.

300 brochure (Large).jpg

I think they're repopped in 14".
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

They look great on the C bodies, I wish more people would spring for the reproductions

Very cool aftermarket wheels. How do you think they would look on a Formal NY'er???

Agreed... Just as inappropriate as the unavailable two-tone paint scheme. :poke:

Totally wrong in one aspect. While not available from the factory, it is totally period correct so therefore appropriate.
The wheels are inappropriate.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Period correct... OK. maybe..... Appropriate..... I don't think so. It's a Chrysler, not a Buick.

Period correct... OK. maybe..... Appropriate..... I don't think so. It's a Chrysler, not a Buick.
How did you know I had a black and silver Buick? Seriously!

images

PLUS..
I always had a soft spot for the '77 Olds Pace Car:

alling1.jpg

But it was CHRYSLER appropriate...

7318d1245257746-selling-my-1978-chrysler-cordoba-cordoba.jpg

Last edited:
Tell us what car you didn't have, that goes quicker. :)

A case for the style council to decide.:)

With my Rainbow sticker, the Style Council will approve....

And yes, when I was rich, stupid and younger, my cars turned over in 9 - 10 months. People would take bets to see if it lasted a year. The Buick was a keeper though. Drove it 115k miles over 8 years. I liked that one.
My wives would see a car missing in the driveway for a day and they knew it was just a matter of time....

But not Formal appropriate
You're all haters...
33.gif

Last edited:
Back