69 Chrysler dealer album

I bought both data and paint & trim books for my 1978 for $25. A wealth of information that you can't find anywhere else.

I'm looking for a set of 1978 Maryland license plates to put on the NYB. I can find everything but 1978.

Other states sometimes used plates from previous years with stickers or metal plates added, like the old yellow Cali. plates.
Something like that also in your state ?

Depends. There are very few things I'd like to have where I wouldn't bother paying their price.

Other states sometimes used plates from previous years with stickers or metal plates added, like the old yellow Cali. plates.
Something like that also in your state ?

Yes, but in Maryland the plate has to have an expiration sticker with the year of production of your car on it. They are hard to find!

md1978pass.jpg

The states enjoy doing their own things it seems, way more standardized over here.

Those are cool. Would like to find something like that for my car. All I have is the factory owners manual that came in the glove compartment with the car when it was new.

You have the two volume FSM & the Electrical Manual, and a Parts Book. You have 99% of what you need.
Almost anything else you can ask.

You have the two volume FSM & the Electrical Manual, and a Parts Book. You have 99% of what you need.
Almost anything else you can ask.

I'm fortunate to find 2 set's of FSM's. One set for $2 and the other set for $25. I'm reading those FM's more than any other book I have in my house. I bet I have 100 tabs in the books.

No stickers where I am.
All the cars sitting in fields here have 1981 South Carolina stickers, it seems, though.
How may do you need?

Back