69 Dodge Polara Driver Door Mirror Question

furyfever

Reaction score
Looking for a nice used one...mine has fallen apart. Does anyone know what other makes, models, years also used the 69 Dodge Polara driver side view mirror w/ cable (inside adjustable)? Like...I'm pretty sure the 69 Plymouth Fury had the same but what others? Maybe 69 Newport? Include 69 B bodies...A bodies? Thanks...

Last edited:
Looking for a nice used one...mine has fallen apart. Does anyone know what other makes, models, years also used the 69 Dodge Polara driver side view mirror w/ cable (inside adjustable)? Like...I'm pretty sure the 69 Plymouth Fury had the same but what others? Maybe 69 Newport? Include 69 B bodies...A bodies? Thanks...

Only '69 & '70 Dodge & Chrysler C Body door mirrors will fit correctly. The base on the Fury mirror is different and will not sit in the correct position on your car. The same is true for A & B body cars.

I should have one. Empty your PMs please.

Thanks...Im afraid I spoke too soon. I was able to remove the mirror last night. Was not easy...thought I was going to have to remove window and the one track (nearest A pillar) but I didn’t. I removed that top track screw and was just able to get to the mirror nut. Anyways, I removed mirror and all it needed was to have both screws inside tightened. I’m happy to say it’s now fixed. Thanks guys...good to know these mirrors are common with 69-70 Dodge and Chrysler C bodies. Kind of strange they didn’t use the same on the Plymouth C’s too...huh? Thanks again.

Last edited:
okay now somebody should post the difference. I always figured they’d be the same.

4E2956A3-11DB-49E0-BC78-EB493183FCDF.jpeg

I’ll wait...

Back