NOT MINE 69 Fury convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I thought this was interesting for the fact that he states he wants to negotiate sale price before a test drive.

1969 Plymouth Fury

This is a convertible 1969 Fury III. The engine and transmission are in strong working condition, but it may need a tune up down the road. The good is that it is an all original car, except for the unoriginal Chrysler hub caps and dodge front seats. It also runs pretty well when warmed up and handled properly. It goes great on the highway. There is bad however, there is rust in the bottom fenders and because of the malfunctioning wiring harness some of the gauges do not work and the top does not function as it should, it will definitely need replacement or a full repair. Price is negotiable, but please no low balls. If you wish to see the car, feel free to email me and come by for a test drive, but I am fairly busy and I would only want to do this if you are aware of the problems it has and are still willing to purchase this vehicle. Also, I would not want to negotiate after the test drive, please conduct the negotiations with me beforehand, thanks. Trades can be made, especially if you have a car older than 1990 with a manual transmission, I love an old pick up!
00r0r_8tTCmAhXFBB_1200x900.jpg
00v0v_30D1eeQPhim_1200x900.jpg
00Z0Z_3wfHRdHN7xP_1200x900.jpg
00N0N_4r7Tq1klX2J_1200x900.jpg
01717_9zXZX6CHk6Z_1200x900.jpg

Dealing with weirdness seems to come with the territory today. For a convertible project the asking price is a good starting point. Also not sure what is under the hood. You just have to assume this is a major project.

That is weird. If this was in Los Angeles and not ready to break in half it would already be in my driveway. That’s Datsun pickup money right there!!!

I prefer a bench but those buckets are cool.

Huh? Negotiate price BEFORE a test drive....he must think he's on some kinda game show.

I remember this car from the Mopar Alley show several years ago where it was for sale then.

I ran into the guy that claimed he was buying it, he was super excited about it especially Felix the Cat painted on the trunk lid. I wonder if he's still the owner....

MOPAR ALLEY 2015, Cupertino, CA

Felix.jpg

I spoke to the Seller last Saturday; very nice ‘kid’ he’s selling Fury for the Family. I made an Offer: he was diligent in honoring two Buyers in front of me, so who knows. I got the Fuselage Convertible Affliction real bad as I want to ‘save them all’!

I spoke to the Seller last Saturday; very nice ‘kid’ he’s selling Fury for the Family. I made an Offer: he was diligent in honoring two Buyers in front of me, so who knows. I got the Fuselage Convertible Affliction real bad as I want to ‘save them all’!

You can have my 1 of 11 Sportgrain 69 Newport vert for $1500 USD :)

Believe me its a project car though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back