69 fury power window question

kyle340

Reaction score
First off mods if this is in the wrong area please move it. Ok, guys here goes, I bought a 69 fury 3 2 door earlier today out of a old junkyard, no motor or trans, been in the yard since late 80's early 90's, so it's pretty rough. But I like dragging in parts cars from time to time, so I decided to jump on this one, he's going to dig it out of the yard and then I'll pick it up, so it may be a few weeks, with all that out of the way, the car has power windows, I know there not super rare or anything but my question is what is a fair price to ask for the entire setup? Once I get the car home I'll list it here in the parts car section and try and help some of you guys out with your car. Thanks for any input.

i would think that will depend if all the motors work or not, otherwise you are selling a wiring harness and window motor cores

Test them first before pulling them out for nothing..
With jumper wires and a battery (grounded to the door) ,and driver's door panel removed,jump the main feed wires to the gang switch one wire for up and another for down.
If any good,pull the regulators out with motors attached (save your fingers please) Do NO removed the motors from regulators if you value your fingers and eyes.

Hope this helps.

i would think that will depend if all the motors work or not, otherwise you are selling a wiring harness and window motor cores
And regulators.

Back