69 Fury - washer fluid hose routing?

bnz84

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I've never had mine hooked up but that's going to change. I searched awhile and I'm sure there are good pics but I cant find the ones that focus on it. It seems the hose runs over the fender along with the wiring until somewhere around the bulkhead connector and then just extends to the hood. Is that correct? Seems sloppy but I guess using the hood hinge will be asking for trouble. It doesn't have to be OEM correct just what has worked for you.

Also does the pump wire run along the fender too along with everything else or is it hidden under the front qtr back to the firewall? Thanks

One thing that seams to be missing on most cars is the white clip on the hood, that helps control it.
2014-02-23_005.jpg

2017-03-20_226.jpg

Alan

2014-02-23_005-001.jpg

2014-02-23_005-001.jpg

2014-02-23_005-001.jpg

Last edited:
Although it wasn't there I think it should have gone through the relief behind the starter relay.
I may try it on my Convertible,
2009-11-21_034.jpg

Alan

Guys, thanks. I dont even have the black clip/anchor so I need to check a few boxes in the spider webby section of the garage. I mentally did not engage on this until just recently. In those pics I didnt see the pump wire. Is it there or is it tucked up under the fender?

Guys, thanks. I dont even have the black clip/anchor so I need to check a few boxes in the spider webby section of the garage. I mentally did not engage on this until just recently. In those pics I didnt see the pump wire. Is it there or is it tucked up under the fender?
The black clip is the Tee, not available. The wire comes off the headlight harness and is tucked in at the bottom.

Alan

Back