For Sale 69 Plymouth Sport Fury conv - 9k obo NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a numbers matching 1969 Sport Fury Plymouth in great shape a rare numbers matching car. With 383 commando hp engine. Very nice auto trans, ps, and ac a must see. I also have the original window sticker and factory build sheet. I am asking $9,000 obo. Please contact me at
show contact info
Car is rust free and ready to drive!
IMG_2359.JPG
IMG_2360.JPG

if the underside looks good it is a steal........and a floor shift. Needs more pics. Now all it needs is disc brakes. Quarters don't look full of bondo.

...those are pretty rare: 383HP, buckets, console, convertible?........COOL!

Ya know,....Plymouth quite often used that color on their Pilot line cars. By looking it's at lease built before May 69.

This could be one,.........(fender tag?)

quarters don't look like they have the right curve. trunk lid is poorly repaired. it doesn't line up at all.

quarters don't look like they have the right curve. trunk lid is poorly repaired. it doesn't line up at all.

Good eye that trunk lid spells trouble along with the D/S door but ...lots to like otherwise

1969 Plymouth Fury Sport 6.3L convertible

Description for Plymouth Fury 1969
1969 Plymouth Fury sport convertible survivor parked in barn for 30 years. Car would be an excellent car for frame off restoration. Car had factory undercoating as seen on original window sticker therefore frame and floor pans in good condition. This car is one of 1579 ever made can't be many left. numbers on car and engine match. Engine is a 383 super commando 330 horse power 4 barrel matted to an automatic transmission. Car runs great and has new tires,battery,steering gear box,new top with new back glass,carpet,convertible top lift cylinders,brake shoes,truck pan,and master cylinder.The dash and door panels are in good condition. There is some pitting on door handles and bumper chrome. it has add on ac but compressor is leaking on bottom therefore does not work.There are scuffs,scratches and other paint issues due to age. Would be a great car for full restoration all original.

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-1.jpg

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-7.jpg

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-8.jpg

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-9.jpg

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-11.jpg

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-12.jpg

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-10.jpg

I don't see what you guys are looking at. The trunk lid trim looks a skew. The quarters appear nice and correct .
Not sure what you're seeing on the door.
The firewall looks nice, the back up lenses are intact which is unusual on the 69 Fury.
I don't believe that's an Early car Trev

Looks like the vin ending in 232233 would put it a few months in to production.

I was being conservative.

Thanks, my eyes aren't what they used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back