For Sale 69 Polara 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopargem

Reaction score
Contact seller
BA3FF4BD-B38F-4D69-9004-12F2455B0AD0.jpeg
The time has come to sell my 69 Polara 500 project. It’s a really cool car factory B3 with white painted roof and white bucket seat interior w/console auto. Powered by it’s numbers matching 440 magnum (L code) and numbers 727. Has fender tag and broadcast sheet as well. The bad is the the bottom frame rails are a rusted mess including parts of the front stub frame. Trunk pan rusty and some of the floor pan but I’ve never removed the carpet for full inspection. The good news is I purchased another 69 2dr Poloara shell from Arizona and it had excellent frames, floor pans etc. The car from Arizona was at great expense having it shipped here as it is not a full roller. It’s missing the rear end. Anyway between the two cars I have spent $5900 but I am willing to take a loss to see it all gone. I’m located near Louisville Ky. You can email me for more pics and info or I can text. This is a major project but one of the coolest 69 Polaras IMO. I’m listing it here first and will put it on eBay after the holidays if it doesn’t sell.
[email protected]

Yes clear Ky title in my name. A few other cool things about this car is painted roof, look no Fratzog also radio delete notice no antenna, who had time for the radio listening to that 440 magnum also 3:55 sure grip go fast car. I think I mentioned numbers matching but someone asked that in an email. Came with the neat Dodge Division 15” hub caps they gone now but easy to find. To me one of the neatest fuselage C body out there other than the few V codes. My dream C body but we had a catastrophic event here at home last month so no time for projects and need to free up some cash.

this car started out on craigslist a few miles from me. it sold before i could go look at it. i'm glad to see it's still around. unusual car.

this car started out on craigslist a few miles from me. it sold before i could go look at it. i'm glad to see it's still around. unusual car.
Yeah it quickly flipped to eBay and a friend of mine bought it for the 440 and was going to part it so me being a Mopar purist stepped up and bought it from him and then found an Arizona parts car but with shipping I paid the same for it as the 500. I really wish someone could rescue it because it’s a significant car.

I understand. Had to ask. Your car and one other 69 have my attention. I just cant pull the trigger on either yet. I need some lottery tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back