69 Polara Convertible For Sale

The listing has been up for a month and a half now, I picked it up Nov 12 and just last week they change it to sold.

Alan

Very nice and best of luck
I think you did very well with the purchase of this car

well...if anyone is interested..they do have another one on inventory...this one needs a little more work :lol:
69DG4990D-1.jpe

1969 Dodge Polara 2 Door Convertible (#69DG4990D) | Desert Valley Auto Parts

Last edited:
@ayilar

Get that red X outta here. Those are DE panels from a 71, MA Mopar wouldnt have put a window crank in the middle of a piece of trim.

However...

On the backside of all door panels you will see where you can knock out holes for window cranks, remote mirror control, power windows...etc

Thats what someone did here.

71 DE panels. Bastards.
I initially disagreed -- you may be right on the RHS. I am puzzled by the opening and the lack of slanted brightwork on the DE (1971 Polara) panel.

IMG_4125.jpg
IMG_4124.jpg

upload_2020-12-29_15-37-40.png

Interestingly optioned '69 turquoise Polara 'vert. I see a superlite switch on the console in addition to disc brakes, A/C (H53?) and cornering lights, but no power windows.
Not sure it's an original turquoise car. Look at the pictures of the underside. I see red on the frame rail. Also the firewall is painted black. I don't think this car is very original.
IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4133.jpg

Back