69 production numbers?

Only 244 crown coupes? How many of those exist? Didn,y they have an interesting induction option as far as the air cleaner goes?B.B

Only 244 crown coupes? How many of those exist? Didn,y they have an interesting induction option as far as the air cleaner goes?B.B

Not many of those does exist anymore nor
the factory did offer any induction options on 69 Imps.

Does anybody think replacing a vinyl roof is worth the expense over removing it and just painting the roof after rust prep and removal; or installing a roof yourself?Cars get so expensive quickly if you make the wrong move.How do you remove the vinyl?heating with hot gun?Would like your guys knowledge.Thanks,B.B

You can't just remove the vinyl roof because of the fiberglass insert for the smaller rear window. You would have to source a bigger window and delete the trim around the vinyl roof.

Here are some photo examples of a car that was for sale a couple of times 4-5 years ago:
2019-12-02 07.05.00.jpg

2019-12-02 07.06.22.jpg

F9 - Dark Emerald Crown 2-door - 004.jpg

F9 - Dark Emerald Crown 2-door - 005.jpg

F9 - Dark Emerald Crown 2-door - 008.jpg

F9 - Dark Emerald Crown 2-door - 009.jpg

F9 - Dark Emerald Crown 2-door - 011.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

I can do without the vinyl but the trim makes the car. That's why I'm going to two tone my 300 and put the trim on.

If I had a garage queen I would be fine with the vinyl. I like the look.

I guess that would be godzillas car.heh.Love the Imp. without the vinyl.Looks good.Though i see what the opinion above says about leaving trim on and painting it.That wouldd look nice to.Thanks,B.B

Back