69 Sport Suburban part out.

70 Sport Suburban

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I picked up a 69 parts wagon front floors are gone sub is rotted bad no paperwork. I'm heading down by Wyatt's tomorrow to pull a few things from it. The AC set up and driver back door glass is sold. Has power windows gonna try and test the motor's tomorrow I'm keeping the 9 pass for my 70.Anyone look for parts?

received_340701376519737.jpeg

received_602414610180660.jpeg

received_939462079580200.jpeg

received_1055022668033645.jpeg

Resized_20190203_105812.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey mate, am interested in the cast grill and surrounding supporting piece - have an inner cast grill but not the surround, (didnt realise that it was unique to this grill, as the standard grill is a one piece unit. And very hard to find one with a straight top section, always a wave in them, people heaving on it to get the bonnet/hood open??). Handy to have a spare. Plus could straighten the top of the surround somewhat - would fit in nicely with my blue ratty '69 Hardtop you see

Hey mate, am interested in the cast grill and surrounding supporting piece - have an inner cast grill but not the surround, (didnt realise that it was unique to this grill, as the standard grill is a one piece unit. And very hard to find one with a straight top section, always a wave in them, people heaving on it to get the bonnet/hood open??). Handy to have a spare. Plus could straighten the top of the surround somewhat - would fit in nicely with my blue ratty '69 Hardtop you see
We can put it in the coronets trunk :lol:

I'd really like to get the two mouldings on the back. Maybe Wyatt will let you add them to my pile of parts that he already has.

Thanks, Jeff

wagon mouldings.JPG

Yes, yes, I should have decoded the fender tag first lol: A07, according to the World Wide Web was the 'Turnpike Package' in the 1969/1970 model years - thanks @patrick66 (his posting on the Dry Dock):

"It's mentioned in Govier's book, as well. Quoting:

Disc Brakes, Power Brakes. Automatic transmission (only), 2.45:1 or 2.76:1 rear gearing, 383 w/1-2bbl carb, undercoat w/hood pad, headlamp-on buzzer, automatic speed control"

Yes, yes, I should have decoded the fender tag first lol: A07, according to the World Wide Web was the 'Turnpike Package' in the 1969/1970 model years - thanks @patrick66 (his posting on the Dry Dock):

"It's mentioned in Govier's book, as well. Quoting:

Disc Brakes, Power Brakes. Automatic transmission (only), 2.45:1 or 2.76:1 rear gearing, 383 w/1-2bbl carb, undercoat w/hood pad, headlamp-on buzzer, automatic speed control"
This one's A07 happens to be the build date unfortunately I thought the same thing at 1st. This wagon is power drum.

The surround piece was in pretty ruff shape and the mounting tabs broke off when I removed it sorry.

I know a member on here was collecting fender tags, you should pull that one off, he'll probably reach out to you or maybe someone else can remember who that is.

Back