For Sale 69 wagon door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

70 Sport Suburban

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a decent set of door panels from a 69 Sport suburban one of them has a small tear. These are for power windows. Overall good shape I'm asking 100 bucks plus shipping.

20190210_213117.jpg

20190210_213122.jpg

20190210_213132.jpg

20190210_213142.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, the front door panels will fit the front doors of a 4 door sedan but the rear door panels are wagon only as the wagon rear doors are longer than those on a 4 door sedan.

FYI, the front door panels will fit the front doors of a 4 door sedan but the rear door panels are wagon only as the wagon rear doors are longer than those on a 4 door sedan.
Ok thanks I always thought they were the same.

If you check the wheelbases out for C Bodies, you will see that the wagons all have the same wheelbase and all of the other Fury Models have a shorter wheelbase than their Dodge and Chrysler counterparts. This results in longer rear doors on the Fury wagons.

If you check the wheelbases out for C Bodies, you will see that the wagons all have the same wheelbase and all of the other Fury Models have a shorter wheelbase than their Dodge and Chrysler counterparts. This results in longer rear doors on the Fury wagons.
I noticed that looking at the floor pans Plymouth wagons must be...122 inch wheel base?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back